[Mgs] CD: Restoring and Maintaining an MGA

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Apr 5 22:24:37 MDT 2011

Well, that's kind of like when you lose something and someone asks
you where did you see it last?  I am in New York, but I believe it
was mailed.  Someone put together their collection of notes or photos
or whatever and mailed them out to people.  I was hoping perhaps
someone else got this or remembers the online discussion.  It was
definitely through one of the MG mailing lists or forums that this happened.

-Steve