[Mgs] MG makes the list

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 02:44:44 MDT 2010

All too common these days, even in the so-called 'quality' press (like the
Sunday Times mixing up millions and billions in the Gulf oil spill being
just one recent).  And no doubt when pointed out to them they would shrug
their shoulders and say it doesn't matter.  Maybe it doesn't, what they
write today is hanging on the nail in the smallest room tomorrow.