[Mgs] looks like we got a spammer

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sat Oct 30 12:14:34 MDT 2010

Paul,

I only got one - I have 3 email accounts.  Me, business, and wife's
yoga stuff.  But I have contacted them as I am running a group or 23
bodies all owners of Aston Martin DB2 or DB 2/4 and they say they
have parts.  Trouble is that suppliers these day use the GM/Ford/Jap
mentality for describing parts. (I go to the local shop and ask for a
1 inch 3/8 NSF bolt and they ask "Is it for a GM or Ford car?").  The
web site of Brit Parts just names parts in the manner of "Master
Break Cylinder" - duh !  But I will pursue them.

I am eying the weather - should I have the last blast or not
?   Should I jack it up on stands?  Last year there were spectacular
days around Xmas when I went for a run.....................Sod's Law
states that if I do NOT jack it up - the weather will be foul.