[Mgs] looks like we got a spammer

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Sat Oct 30 10:05:12 MDT 2010

They're using Mailchimp.com; a legitimate company. If you expand your
mail headers, there's an abuse link you can use to report them. I just
submitted a report. I suggest a few other people do so too. Be sure to
tell them you never subscribed and that the probably harvested your
email address.

Mailchimp's abuse reporting page is here:
http://www.mailchimp.com/abuse/report-abuse/

Britannia will get their tail roasted, and we can go back to our MG's .

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose