[Mgs] Don Malling's 73 MGB & TR6

Michael Malling dadstr250 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 12:28:46 MDT 2010

Hey all, not sure if you guys still remeber my dad or not, but he was a
memeber of these groups and I thought to send this to you guys first. We
have a 1973 MGB which was in fine running condition about 5 years ago and at
TR6 ( not sure of the year) from Texas which he was planning on using as
parts car for a restoration. These cars are in Friendsville, PA  ( Close to0
Binghamton, NY) right now and I am attempting to see if there is anyone with
any interest in them . The following link has pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jrebels5/20101013#

At this point I think we are just looking to get them to someone who will be
able to use them. Contact me if you have any questions, I know a pretty good
deal about the MGB as I worked on it and drove it in highschool, but the TR6
I know little about. Also if anyone can suggest a better forum / group to
post this too, please let me know as well. Thanks.