[Mgs] Worst MGB ever?

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Fri Nov 26 07:23:37 MST 2010

The MGB "limo" that I posted didn't have a top or a spare tar (that's tyre,
Paul :-). It had a serious sound system with speakers mounted on a thick
clear acrylic bulkhead between the boot and the passenger compartment.

An adult could stretch their legs in the rear compartment where they could
also enjoy the use of a mini bar and television console (I think it played
VHS tapes). IIRC the owner used the car for shows, weddings, parties,
special events and so on. I don't know that the world needs more of these
creations, but the coachwork and detailing on this one was impeccable,
whereas the subject that started this post was Franksteinian at best.

David