[Mgs] Worst MGB ever?

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 02:07:14 MST 2010

There was another one done by a well-known MG name (from the North of
England I think) in the early 90s and shown at the Classic Car Show.  Top
down it didn't look too bad, I had to look at it for a bit to work out where
they had got the extra space from - it was a GT with the roof cut off.
There is a good reason why they are not often shown with the top up, they
look absolutely dreadful!  But the eBay one is just a laugh, I've seen
supposedly serious 'styling exercises' carried out to far worse effect.