[Mgs] Sort-of off-topic, Lotus Elan wheel spinners

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Fri Nov 12 12:29:39 MST 2010

Paul,

I never remember but there is an easy way to know.  The spinners must
be always tightened yes?  So when the wheel turns it must be to
tighten them.   So look at which way the wheel goes (when car is
going forward) and thus spinner must turn in opposite direction to
tighten. Catching ears and braking sound like urban legends !!