[Mgs] [Healeys] Tyre life expectancy

Murray Arundell arundell at ghs.com.au
Mon May 31 05:37:03 MDT 2010

I can never understand why people risk so much for the sake of saving a few
lousy bucks on good tires.  Last year I bought a beautiful MG SA. Tires looked
brand new but I knew they had a good few years on them.  Got rid of them after
the first drive and the difference was remarkable. Why do people so often
become soooo cheap when it comes too tires?

Murray Arundell

Sent from my iPad

On 31/05/2010, at 9:16 PM, "Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd"
<enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Paul, the driver was fine apart from being a little bit shaken. The car
ended up being recovered and a complete new front section grafted on.