[Mgs] [MGS] Air Cleaners

Schauss, Peter (IT Solutions) peter.schauss at ngc.com
Thu May 27 08:39:01 MDT 2010

I have been running the K&N filters on my 1980 B with HS4's for at least
5 years.  I did have a slight miss at highway speeds shortly after I
made the conversion.  It turned out that the needles which came with my
HS4's were not the correct ones, probably too lean.  Replacing them with
stock needles solved the problem.

HTH,
Peter Schauss