[Mgs] Got jets?

atweditor at aol.com atweditor at aol.com
Mon May 24 07:40:53 MDT 2010

 What isn't appreciated about the stock air cleaners is that their base's
shape just above the carb air opening is a minor league venturi. If your new
cleaners don't have venturis, that could create a bad effect. However, there
are places that sell bolt-on venturis that actually improve on the original,
and can be used with aftermarket air cleaners. I've got both on my car, and it
runs just fine.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang