[Mgs] Got jets?

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 22 14:47:03 MDT 2010

I don't see how the needle valves would have anything to do with it. They
control fuel flow, not air flow.

Are you sure there isn't a mechanical interference problem with the chrome
cleaners?

I'm also a little puzzled about the idle comment. You'd think there wouldn't
be any trouble getting plenty of airflow at idle, no matter how restrictive
the air cleaner (and the MG ones are not very restrictive). The idea behind
open element filters is to get more flow at WOT.

I think there is probably something else going on.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149