[Mgs] Engine Frustration

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Sun Mar 21 09:50:00 MST 2010

  I'd take out the plugs and try to turn it through with a socket
wrench,   If it won't turn in the normal direction I'd try turning it
backward.  If it turned almost 360* and locked I'd pull the valve cover
off and look for a valve stuck open.  Of cuss, you could always look at
the valves first.  Luck....

   CR