[Mgs] clutch slave cylinder hose

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 02:17:07 MST 2010

>From memory three different sizes are needed.  The largest is on the bottom,
part of the hose, if you are replacing the hose you can cut it off and use a
socket on it.  The real tricky devils are the flare nut and hose lock-nut on
top of the chassis bracket.  You may have to cut/grind all the hose off
below the bracket then pull the upper part down to part the pipe from the
stub of the hose.