[Mgs] Steering Wheel

Charley Robinson charleyrob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:08:23 MST 2010

One car had more than $8,000 worth of damage and the other had more than
$19,000 worth of damage. How sufficiently intense would you like it? Both full
frontal impacts.

Charley

On Mar 5, 2010, at 1:41 AM, Murray Arundell wrote:

> If the airbags did not deploy then its fair to say that the impacts were not
sufficiently intense to require airbags.  Airbags DO NOT deploy in all
accidents.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/charleyrob@gmail.com