[Mgs] Steering Wheel

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 07:26:23 MST 2010

I've had the airbag go off in my face. The cell phone driving the blazer
behind me decided that it should go off.

I guess it was nice that it was there, I'm not sure I would have hit my head
without it being there. It was 4 years ago, I don't remember really anymore.
The car only had 97k miles on it but it was totaled (the back was pretty bad,
and the front got pushed into and under a Tercel in front of me smashing the
grill.

The one thing I got out of it, is that you CAN NOT stay in a car that has had
the airbag go off. I decided it was better to stand out in the light rain in
probably upper 40s/low 50s temperature rather than stay in that environment.