[Mgs] Ultimate "top down" cap?

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Fri Jun 25 16:50:49 MDT 2010

Max,

I am surprised you could not get a traditional British drivers cap to
fit and stay put.  The good ones have a sort of a built in back neck
strap that grabs the back of your head.  However, in todays rush to
consume more and quicker they make them too small.  This means they
sit on your head but do not have the back of the neck grab because it
is too short there.   I am very happy to have two given to me with my
Maser.....yea yea - I know it is not British.......... except for the
rear axle, gauges and brakes.