[Mgs] ] mg engine

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Sun Jun 20 12:40:08 MDT 2010

  The machine shops I have used told me that the cranks and flywheels are
balanced separately.  If that's so, then it would seem that flywheels could be
swapped.
  But--since cranks and flywheels are usually marked, some must believe that
crank and flywheel should be kept together.
  I would keep the originals together unless you knew of some strong reason to
exchange them.
Bob