[Mgs] [Lumps!] HI new here

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 10:54:32 MDT 2010

Carlos,
Try the URL's this way:

_http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/bryankiwi/DSCF3972.jpg_
(http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/bryankiwi/DSCF3972.jpg)

_http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/bryankiwi/DSCF3963.jpg_
(http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/bryankiwi/DSCF3963.jpg)

I had to fool a bit with the way they were originally posted before I was
able to get them to come up. Computers will answer direct requests but can't
as  of yet, apply much logic to the equation....
Graced, Paced and Spaced!
Alberto Escalante 1977 XJ-6Lump

In a message dated 6/13/2010 8:38:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,