[Mgs] wanted

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 20 16:43:00 MST 2010

From: "Eric Erickson" <eric at erickson.on.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 4:37 PM
To: <mgs at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] wanted

<Clip>

It sat in the showroom for a very long time - I wondered who would want
an automatic sports car but he was certain it would sell (probably to a
woman who wanted the sports look without the actual "sports").

<Clip>

Eric

Eric, It could be for an amputee who still loves sports cars but can't drive
a stick anymore.  Although, it is more likely that you are right that it is
more about image than anything.  You would be surprised at the number of
Corvettes here in the states that are sold with automatics.   I have heard
that they outnumber sticks, but don't know if that is true.

Larry Daniels