[Mgs] wanted

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Wed Jan 20 15:37:15 MST 2010

sdesalvo at frontiernet.net wrote:
> Looking for a rhd, automatic, MGB. Any out there?
> Sam

I bumped into one around the corner from my place a couple of year's
ago.  Primrose, 1968, wire wheels (looked exactly the same as my '68
when I bought it).

He was selling it CHEAP but I didn't have the cash and suggested it to
someone else who bought it to sell at a profit.

It sat in the showroom for a very long time - I wondered who would want
an automatic sports car but he was certain it would sell (probably to a
woman who wanted the sports look without the actual "sports").

I can't remember when it actually went but I have a strange feeling the
ripped the auto out of it .

In other words, no, but I am not sure what the market would be for them
or how many actually exist so you could be in for a bit of a hunt.

Eric