[Mgs] Signs That You Might Be a Car Guy

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:16:48 MST 2010

I'm "guilty" of a lot of them. #14 many times a week.

I gave up on R&T probably 10 years ago. I found, like you that Egan was the
only thing to read in it. I vowed to go to the website every month and read
his article. I get there a couple times a year.

The only one who could rival him, was Satch Carlson from the 80s Autoweeks.
Satch had a lot of problems.