[Mgs] Signs That You Might Be a Car Guy

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 12 15:53:34 MST 2010

Yeah, that was pretty good.

Agree about R&T -- I get tired of reading about the latest six-figure
wundercar which only a tiny number of people will ever get to drive. And
other than Egan and the tech editor, the current writers are pretty generic.
I miss the days of Rob Walker's F1 Reports and Henry Manney's road tests.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149