[Mgs] (no subject) Now Perfection

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sun Feb 28 18:01:56 MST 2010

Bob,

This should have a subject because this could be fun. New material, please.

It's the patented 'Flow-through' lubrication system we've all heard
about. My first two MG's didn't have this feature, but the Redcar
certainly does. I've improved it since replacing the rear end and not
checking the brake lines sufficiently.

How's your smoke level doing? Remember, just because there's no smoke on
the floor doesn't mean there's smoke in the car.

Glenn

--
Glenn Schnittke

g.schnittke at comcast.net