[Mgs] Clutch Master Cylinder Barfing

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Thu Feb 25 16:27:36 MST 2010

The master cylinder can leak, as described. And I have had it happen on
my 67 BGT. But a rebuild should last for many years, even decades. So
I'd say it was overhoned like Max says or alternately, it may not have
been honed at all during the prior rebuild and a rough area or rust spot
is causing premature seal failure.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT