[Mgs] not happy w/ Victoria British

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 11:34:05 MST 2010

I will buy from them only if desperate and no one else has the part. They
don't know anything about the cars and swear at you that they have the right
 thing. They only ship by the most expensive method to Canada and are not
willing  to refund shipping when it is clearly their fault for sending the
wrong  part.

I went through this with MGC brake adjusters - "Oh yes, we have the right
part, we went and looked at it on the shelf and the numbers match".  Yeah,
well that didn't console me a lot when they shipped the wrong side and
turned  out to be out of the one I needed.

They refuse to ship via USPS, the cheapest and surest method.

Bill

In a message dated 2/16/2010 10:23:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,