[Mgs] Mgs] Muffler info needed

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Wed Dec 22 17:41:28 MST 2010

On 23/12/2010, at 10:50 AM, Paul Osborne wrote:

> Frank,  I have on my 74 GT a SS Falcon system and have eliminated the center
muffler.  Realy I came about this when the center muffler became damaged from
a curb . So I went to a muffler shop they made up a pipe to replace the center
and have just used the rear muffler . That was 12 years ago. sounds good and
give good MPG.

Strange indeed - because that is exactly what I did (and the reason I did it)
about four months ago.

Works and sounds better than ever!

Eric

PS My exhaust guys are fantastic... they didn't charge me a cent (after the
last "free job" I stuck one of their stickers on my car... I guess they are
now just another sponsor  ;-)