[Mgs] Mgs] Muffler info needed

Paul Osborne paul at ece.rochester.edu
Wed Dec 22 17:20:24 MST 2010

Frank,  I have on my 74 GT a SS Falcon system and have eliminated the
center muffler.  Realy I came about this when the center muffler
became damaged from a curb . So I went to a muffler shop they made up
a pipe to replace the center and have just used the rear muffler .
That was 12 years ago. sounds good and give good MPG.

paul