[Mgs] Reliable Fuel Pumps

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 14 18:08:50 MST 2010

Yes, exactly.

IIRC, I bought the pump about 2 years ago. It stopped working after some
period, which is when I took it apart and cleaned the contacts. Later, I
disassembled it again and I actually realigned some of the contacts with a
needlenose pliers. It was reliable for a 9 months to a year, but it's been
intermittently crapping out now for about 6 weeks, and it's been too wet for
me to feel like crawling under there and mucking about.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149