[Mgs] Repair or replace Radiator?

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 01:56:16 MDT 2010

That does tie in with having read about a single row of tubes in higher
efficiency radiators, as opposed to the multiple rows of offset
copper/brass.  My '30% uprated' V8 copper/brass rad was very disappointing,
the 4th row probably losing almost as much in increased resistance to
air-flow as it gains in increased surface area.  Price is just a matter of
what people will pay, not what it costs.