[Mgs] Repair or replace Radiator?

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 24 15:47:36 MDT 2010

Thank you, Barney. I knew they were expensive, and that explains why --
they're custom-made. And the assumption is that anyone who wants to pay a
premium is probably a racer or a wanna-be, so they are usually larger
capacity crossflow designs, which explains how they can be "higher
performance" given the inferior thermal qualities of aluminum.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149