[Mgs] Repair or replace Radiator?

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Tue Aug 24 14:24:31 MDT 2010

That's funny.  Have you checked out the price on a custom fabrcated
aluminum radiator?  Alminum radiators are cheaper in mass production,
but you can't buy one (mass produced) off the shelf for an MGA or
MGB.  Also since aluminum does not conduct heat as well as copper and
brass, the aluminum radiator has to be larger to do any good.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com