[Mgs] Repair or replace Radiator?

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 24 13:27:32 MDT 2010

???

Never heard that. All the replacement aluminum radiators I see are high
performance items, and priced accordingly.

New cars may have have aluminum (or plastic) for that reason.

My point is that while installing a high performance radiator may indeed
reduce the temps, it does so without diagnosing the actual problem.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149