[Mgs] hesitation

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 03:18:52 MDT 2010

You can't take any notice of that, filters can be anywhere from completely
full to almost completely empty and have no effect on running.  Have you
done a fuel delivery check yet?  Replacing the fuel pump without confirming
it is faulty is an expensive way of diagnosing a problem.  If you have had
the hesitation with at least two different pumps, if not three, what makes
you think a fourth pump is going to be any different?