[Mgs] hesitation

Malcolm Jeffcock msjeffcock at eastlink.ca
Fri Aug 20 09:12:39 MDT 2010

An update:

first the professional who tuned them is just that, not a "professional". I
have no doubt in the quality of his work and and sure that their are many
who sing his praise regarding the quality of his work on British cars.

I replaced the fuel filter, the one in line before the carbs situate on the
inner fender area. This one has a clear plastic chamber and I notice that
the entire chamber is not filing as I would expect to see. I have ordered a
new fuel pump based on a number of observations including the fact this
little after market has been on the car about 7 years and I have had the
hesitation with both points and electronic and it always seams to be after a
period of steady delivery at about 3-3200 RPM...we shall see.

Thanks for all the input,
Malcolm