[Mgs] hesitation

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Thu Aug 19 21:54:45 MDT 2010

   Did this "professional" balance the air flow through the carbs at
idle with the interconnecting linkage slackened off?   That's what is
meant by balancing.  I've never seen it done right without an air flow
meter.

   Now I'll catch it from all those who aver that they "don't need no
stinkin' gauge."    Flame suit on....... :-)

CR