[Mgs] hesitation

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 01:40:34 MDT 2010

As suggested before:

"Fuel pump is easy to check, disconnect a delivery pipe from a carb and
direct it into a container.  With the ignition on it should deliver at least
one Imperial pint per minute, and in practice closer to two, in a steady
stream of pulses with minimal bubbling.  That's the spec for an SU pump, but
if an after-market doesn't deliver at least that it isn't up to the job."