[Mgs] MGA Clutch recommendations

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 08:08:49 MDT 2010

In my experience an oil leak caused the clutch to grab, not slip.  Are you
sure the pressure is being fully released?  I'm not familiar with the MGA
clutch as opposed to the MGB, but on that you should be able to push the
slave piston back even further into the cylinder than the clutch does and
create free play, if you can't then the clutch isn't fully engaging.