[Mgs] Ignition Light

Ray Graham runner01 at wowway.com
Mon Aug 2 18:51:22 MDT 2010

Hey Listers,
Thanks for your advice.

Autozone checked out the old alternator (in the car)and the machine read
"bad"...capacitor?  I replaced it with a Duralast rebuild for $65.00 with a
$15.00 core refund.  The ignition light does not glow any longer and the
tach used to kind of bounce a little at idle (not at highway speed)and the
bounce is gone.

I think I am good to go for a while,
Ray Graham