[Mgs] losing a wheel

atweditor at aol.com atweditor at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 10:16:56 MDT 2010

 Haven't "lost" a wheel, but before I learned the importance of hub
maintenance I had a couple of experiences of stripping the splines off of a
worn wheel/hub combo. They went "BANG" and then the wheel turned ever so
freely without regard to drive train, brakes or anything else.

Grease is SO important.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT (w/ wires)
66 Mustang