[Mgs] Their back!!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Apr 3 16:16:47 MST 2010

I sometimes wonder just how many folks who claim English
as their primary language could do this correctly:

Put these three words into the appropriate blanks of the given
sentence:

their there they're

_____ over ____ with ____ stuff.

Sorry to be an unrelenting member of the grammar
police, heaven knows I have more serious Team.Net stuff
that needs attention.  Maybe I'm just grumpy because as
Spring rolls into the Northern Hemisphere with its
warming weather I still don't have an LBC to drive!

mjb.

PS:  Anyone up for a lecture on "its" vs. "it's" ?