[Mgs] $25,999 MGB?

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Tue Sep 8 13:22:53 MDT 2009

Far from original:
67 engine, Minilite alloys, rocker cover not original type, missing decals
on carb fileters, rocker cover, heater unit, dash is not original with an
extra gauge mounted, 8 front wheels instead of 4 (lol), jack should be black
I think....

A current advert in the Dutch version of Craigslist show a comparable and
more original (except steering wheel) example with asking price of 11,900.00
EURO's. http://link.marktplaats.nl/277679758
When looking at the tail lights, these seem to be different as well.
Ex-California.

So I'd say the $25,999.00 is overasked...
But I would consider trading with mine...

Cheers,

Hans

712 BGT