[Mgs] The wrong side of the road

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 28 15:39:18 MST 2009

My Austin Ute is RHD and I have zero problem driving it here in the states.
Nor do I have any problem driving a RHD vehicle on the left side of the road
in Ireland -- for a few days.  I find that when I first get there I'm good
for the first few days and then I get too comfortable with it and start to
not think about what I am doing.  My wife occasionally has to remind me to
get into the left lane as she is digging her claws into the dash.

Larry Daniels