[Mgs] The wrong side of the road

Simon Matthews simon.d.matthews at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 14:44:42 MST 2009

I have driven both LHD and RHD cars on the left hand side of the road
and the right hand side of the road. In fact, at one time, I was doing
a weekly commute from Italy (where I had a RHD car) to the UK (where I
had a LHD car) -- yes: the wrong side in both countries!

Once you get used to it, it's not a problem. You just have to adjust
to using different cues to where on the road you should be. The only
difficulty is overtaking on narrow roads and paying tolls!

Simon