[Mgs] The dreaded "Kent Collection"

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:37:06 MST 2009

I think he's asking for ANTI-spam software.

Norton, avg I think., lots of them. search google.

Maybe there's a free one on http://versiontracker.com

On Nov 14, 2009, at 5:44 PM, Barney Gaylord wrote:

> Chuckle.  I'm not one to send mass mailing spam messages, and I don't
encourage anyone else to do it.  However, any e-mail client can be used.  Send
the message as many times as you like.  You can put multiple copies of the
recipient's address in the To: or Cc: lines to send multiple copies with one
click.  If you intend to make enemies like that you might want to forge your
return address, but then it won't help to get them to remove your name from
their mailing list.

> Like I said, it's easier to set a filter rule to toss the stuff in the
trash.

> At 06:18 PM 11/14/2009 -0500, Barrie Robinson wrote:
>> Where do I get the spam software from?

literally bombard groups like the  "Kent Collection" with a little (or a lot!)
of their own medicine in other  words..."Unsolicited email"