[Mgs] New PA legislation !!! FYI & FWIW

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 26 22:50:27 MDT 2009

Missouri doesn't have any safety or emission inspection requirements for
cars 25+ years old with a historic or year-of-manufacture license
plate.  There is no annual fee unless you have a personalized historic
plate.  There is a mileage limitation but the regulation is vague with
numerous exemptions and rarely if ever enforced.

Charles Hill