[Mgs] completely OT - USB Turntables, DAK, CD's and LP's

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Mon Mar 23 12:24:58 MST 2009

People are weird!   I listened to someone rabbitting on about how he
could watch movies on his
purpleacorn/blacksquashything/telepho-camrah - with tiny
screen.........I just hated to tell him about cinemas and TV  - so I
didn't.  But one thing good..........now I know what they mean when
they say "Let your fingers do the walking"