[Mgs] Mity vac

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 01:47:35 MST 2009

You need some method of putting fluid into the slave for that to work, which is messy both ends, and suction is likely to pull air past the threads of the slave nipple which defeats the object.  If you want to reverse fill or bleed the clutch, which *is* by far the easiest way of doing it, it is much easier to connect a tube between the slave and right caliper nipples (they are the same size), open both, then operate the brake pedal slowly and gently.  If only bleeding remember to remove some fluid from the clutch first to prevent overflow.

  I took an old clutch MC cap and connected a hose fitting to it.  I connect
  the Mighty Vac to the hose fitting and draw the fluid up from the slave
  cylinder into the MC.