[Mgs] Flushing the cooling system?

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Tue Mar 10 18:15:13 MST 2009

Okay. okay enough already..  I  have  1935 M MG with a 2lb thermostat
and filled with monastic phlegm that never even got hot going through
the gates of hell (oh god, those who are religious want that in
"Hell").   So can we just drop this subject please?  Sorry folks but
it has been a hard day - and I apologise in advance - so no replies please