[Mgs] Brake Fluid Loss

Bob Donahue bobmgtd at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 08:30:53 MDT 2009

I had a "footwell" leak one winter. I was unaware of the source of the leak,
and diligently kept the reservoir topped up. The Dot 4 brake fluid I use is
clear and has almost no odor. So, I just assumed the puddle in the footwell
was melted snow I was tracking into the car. Eventually my feet developed a
nasty rash that my doctor couldn't explain. I didn't catch on until my shoes
started to fall apart, they were slowly dissolving! I hope there won't be
any long term heath issues with my brake fluid exposure.

Beware the footwell leak!

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd at comcast.net
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639